Sunday, March 7, 2010

T.G.I.Saturday!

Yes, I am up late once again. I am starting to remember what life used to be like! This whole not-being-pregnant and not-generally-waking-during-the-night thing has changed my world! Bonus (sort of): I am not really nursing anymore. We were down to nursing just once in the morning, but I don't even think that's cutting it anymore. So, I think we're done. She's had bottles in the morning for the past two days. But the upshot is that I really, truly get to sleep in tomorrow, for the first time in ten months! YES!!

In honor of this momentous occasion, please enjoy two complimentary pictures of my littlest monkey (in her monkey PJs, which she changed into after a fun poopsplosion this afternoon). She was hanging out in the pack-n-play while I made dinner, and thought it would be fun to practice her standing. Her brother thought it was quite entertaining. :)


In other news... It looks like we may have a leak in our foundation. Not good. It is a very slow leak, though, so we're not flooded or anything. We get to call the insurance company tomorrow (if they're open) and see what the next steps are... This may mean postponing our summer vacation plans and buying new flooring instead...

No comments: