Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Song and Dance


In case you couldn't tell, Nikos is a "Yo Gabba Gabba" fan. In fact, he likes to start singing the songs when they fit whatever is going on around him-- his entire life is like a "Yo Gabba Gabba" opera! What? It's dinner time? "It's time to eat, yeah! In my tummy party-party! Yeah!" Or if he's having trouble doing something, he starts singing, "Keep trying, keep trying... don't give up... never give up." Hahaha! And I have to say, I really like the show. At first I thought it was completely bizarre, but it's actually really cool. And I am slightly ashamed to admit this, but I like the soundtrack CD so much that I listen to it in the car by myself... What's not to like? My personal favorite is this song, which Nikos calls "Guys Dancing" (he saw the video first). And it always cracks me up when we listen to it in the car, because he narrates what happens in the video ("It's Muno's FAMILY! It's DJ Lance's SISTER!").

sigh. The things we do for our kids. :)

No comments: