Friday, March 12, 2010

Cool Cool Cool Tricks!

(yes, I'm quoting "Yo Gabba Gabba"... because it has become the soundtrack of my life, haha!)

Anyway... Our sweet baby girl has been on a roll lately, and I thought I'd share! First, she has become very skilled at pulling up on anything and everything. And she's fast, too! She even takes a few steps here and there, though I wouldn't classify it as cruising-- yet! She is so bold, though, that I'm sure she'll be all over the place in no time. She seriously has NO fear!

Her cooler tricks, however, include waving, clapping, and giving high-fives. It is indescribably cute to watch her do these things. It's also very easy to get her to do them-- which reminds me, I really should record them on video! All it takes is a wave from one of us to get her started on waving. Or a few claps and a "yay!" from us to get her clapping. And we simply have to hold a hand up within arm's reach to get a high-five. She is so FUNNY!! Whenever she does these things, she gets the biggest grin and starts to laugh. She thinks it's all pretty awesome, hehe!

At any rate, she is so much fun these days... And her brother is really enjoying her, too, for the most part (he has his naughty moments... but they are few and far between. He really does LOVE her!). I can't wait for this weekend so I can spend more time with them! ♥

No comments: