Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Bathroom Pictures

I just have to say... When Gus and I first met in October of 1998, I never in a MILLION years would have imagined him to be capable of gutting and renovating a bathroom. It just wasn't something he had any experience or interest in. That being said, he has done a truly amazing job. The bathroom is probably 90% complete-- to the point where we have been able to use it for the past few days-- but I just LOVE it! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It may be small, but it is a sanctuary now-- as opposed to a cluttered, dated mess. Here are a few pictures I took today.




Still on the "To Do" list: installing the crown molding, installing the fan, putting in a door knob, caulking the baseboards, replacing the outlet/switch, and touching up the paint. We're almost there! Way to go, Gus!!!

1 comment:

Alayna said...

WOW! I love it. I'm so impressed! Can you send him our way when he's done? Our bathroom could use renovating :)