Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another Look!

Here she is, in all her cuteness! Well, to be honest, many of the pictures look slightly creepy/distorted-- but that's the nature of the beast. Little Rainbow wanted to keep her hand near (or in) her mouth through much of the experience, but we still got a good look. She is definitely a girl (yay!), her heart rate was 144 bpm, and she is currently breech (transverse-- her head is on my right side, and her rear is on my left). Not that the breech part matters, since she'll be a scheduled c-section, but it was still interesting (Nikos was sunnyside up, if you'll recall... apparently my babies both have a rebellious and/or confused streak).

Anyhow... I am posting a link to the album, rather than putting the actual pictures on here, since I know there are a few people who don't want to see her until she makes her real arrival. And like I said, some of these pictures are creepy... But nonetheless, enjoy! :)
Our Baby Girl's 3D/4D Ultrasound Pics

No comments: