Friday, January 2, 2009

The Price Was Right!

Let's play a game! I am going to tell you all the stuff I bought at Target this afternoon, and you guess how much I paid. Ready? Let's go!

  • A name-brand crib mattress (highly rated in the popular book, Baby Bargains)
  • A crib mattress pad (waterproof)
  • A Boppy pillow slipcover
  • A three-pack of adorable baby girl onesies (name brand)
  • A giant thing of conditioner and
  • Two gallons of milk


What would you pay for all of this? Well, the mattress alone normally retails for $70... But GET THIS! It was on clearance for $11.99!!!! I kid you not! It was the only one of its kind, so I snagged it right away. The mattress pad was also on sale for nearly 50% off. So, all in all, I spent $49.35!!!!!!! But wait, it gets better! We got a $50 Target gift card from my Uncle Kerry and his family for Christmas! So I didn't have to spend a dime! SCORE!!!

Anyhow, I am very excited about my finds today. Nikos must have picked up on my good mood, because he was cheerful and delightfully babbly all through the store. He'd see various animals and make their sounds (he's into animal sounds right now). It was so cute! What a great day! :) :)

No comments: