Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mommy-mobile!

Well, the time has finally come. My trusty little Mazda Protege, which my parents bought for me when I graduated from college, is finally going on the market! It almost makes me a little sad. It's been such a spunky little car! Anyway... Anyone want to buy it? Email me if you do (seriously!):



Gus and I have been talking about getting me a new car for a while now, but having the baby on the way has officially mobilized things. I wanted to get a slightly bigger vehicle, and one where I wouldn't break my back dealing with a carseat, baby, stroller, etc. So, I've decided on the Mazda CX-7:



It's one of the new crossover SUVs, and I love it!! We went and took a test drive yesterday, and we were both impressed. The best part? It is the perfect height for me! (yes, I'm easy to please!) I just slid right into the driver's seat. It's not like my Protege, where I'm pretty low to the ground, or Gus' Nissan Titan that I have to climb up into. I felt like Goldilocks- it was *just right*! :) It had so many cool features, too. I am so excited about it!!!! Just the idea of having a new car is so exciting! Anyway... I need to sell my little car first, but hopefully I will get my CX-7 in the next month or so. Hooray!!

No comments: