Sunday, May 6, 2007

Four Months


Doesn't this look like some sort of optical illusion? So do you see a vase, or two faces? :P Just kidding, it's my belly!!! I've decided to take belly pictures every four weeks (I started at 12 weeks), and tomorrow will be 16 weeks. The black-and-white version above is for the faint of heart. If you want to see the real, bare-bellied deal, click here! Don't worry, I'm not totally nekkid... just my belly! And yes, I do have one! No matter how much I try to "suck it in," I am hopelessly unable to button most of my old pants. I have yet to get a comment from someone who doesn't already know I'm pregnant, so I'm guessing that, for the moment, I just look like I've eaten too many Twinkies. sigh... Soon enough, though, the whole world will know my secret! mwahahahahaa!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sexy!!

yay! 15 weeks!