Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amusement

So my book tells me that my baby is about the size of an avocado right now. A few days ago, one of my students was asking me how big it was (they like all the food comparisons), so I described it as "an avocado with legs." My student teacher thought it was funny, and drew this little illustration on the white board:



Now I can't bring myself to erase it! I had one kid ask me why there was a green peanut on the board, and another one asked me why "that pear has legs." hehe!! One girl thought my baby *actually looked like* an avocado, and asked me when it would grow arms. It took a while for her to understand that the baby actually looks like a baby right now, only smaller. But it cracked me up!

Anyway... I just wanted to share. That little avocado amuses me, especially after a stressful couple of days. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love avocados!