Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just One!

Just one picture from this past week... This one just KILLS me, it is so ridiculously cute! I need to improve on my pigtail technique, though, because these are totally crooked. Oh well!

Anyway, I can't believe I haven't blogged at all this week! It just seems like there is always something going on lately. Between trying to sell our house, considering making an offer on a short-sale home in Massachusetts, getting a new student teacher (who is awesome!) and everything else, blogging just fell by the wayside. And I hate that! Blogging is my therapy! I love it!

We're going to be out of town this weekend, but stay tuned for a major update on Sunday or Monday... Our baby toddler girl is getting baptized on Sunday! For a number of reasons (mostly scheduling ones) she is a lot older than her brother was when he was baptized, so I don't foresee this going well. In fact, I predict a lot of "NO! NO! I don't WANT it!" Poor baby. :( But it's going to be a small gathering of just family members, followed by dinner at a restaurant. I don't know if I will be able to get any pictures, since I will most likely have to enlist someone to do it for me, but I am hopeful! Until then... have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG are you moving? Noooo future Pomerado Elementary student teachers will be sooooo sad!