Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just Another Thursday...

...and another excuse to bust out the new Speedlite, yippee!!

I actually took the kids outside as it was starting to get dusky. It was partly because they were a little on the wild side, and I wanted them to burn off some energy, and partly because I wanted to see what my new flash could do out there (it's different than inside, where I can bounce the light off the ceiling). Anyway, I got some pics, and the lighting was great, but the subjects were, shall we say, unwilling.

Anyway, we came back in, got Maya changed (since she had somehow found a puddle and gotten soaked from the waist down), and they relaxed in the living room while I got dinner ready. Some of them relaxed more than others...

Then, since I got my camera out, I tried getting a pic of my boy. As I have mentioned many times, he's a tough one. He usually runs in the opposite direction when I bring my camera out. Not today, though! I even managed to get this shot, which is one of my current favorites.

And then, just for fun, I put together this "photo booth strip" of a few of his funny faces. It's a shame he is so camera shy, because this kid really can be a total ham. I love this face! :)

At any rate... Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee!!!! I have (almost) survived my first week back after a vacation. I think this calls for a celebration!

No comments: