Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thinking Back...

With only a few minutes to go until 2011, I am reminded of New Year's Eve four years ago. When I was younger and skinnier, haha!

But seriously, I remember it well. We had been trying for nearly 6 months for a baby, with no success. It was heartbreaking. I had hoped that I might even find out I was pregnant that day, but it was quite the opposite. At least we had a fun party (at my aunt and uncle's house) to distract us. Anyway, I can very clearly remember making a wish at midnight-- wishing that we would have a baby in our arms before the year was through. And... we did! I got my wish! :)

Four years later, it's incredible to see how much our lives have changed. And 2011 promises to be full of adventure and excitement, too. I can't wait!! And on that note, I am going to bed... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: