Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I'm Thankful For...

There are so many things that I have to be thankful for this year. At the top of the list, though, are these two little sweethearts:


Really, I feel like I am just the luckiest person in the world. Not only am I married to an amazing guy (who also happens to be a great dad), but I have two of the sweetest little children in the universe. They bring so much happiness into my life every single day, and I am so thankful that they are here and that they are thriving.

I am also thankful for close friends, and for all our extended family who are all such wonderful and loving people. I am thankful for the roof over my head and the paycheck in the bank, especially after receiving a pink slip back in March. All in all, it has been a great year, and I feel lucky and loved. You can't beat that, can you?

(total side note-- I got the replacement 50mm lens for my camera! Compare the picture of Maya to the picture of Nikos. Guess which one was taken with my awesome new lens! Another thing to be thankful for!)

No comments: