Friday, November 27, 2009

Post-Turkey Day Wrap-up

Well, we are home! We spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house, along with my brother and his wife and my aunt, uncle, and cousin. Both kids seemed to enjoy themselves tremendously, and we all stuffed ourselves silly with my mom's excellent cooking (YUM!!). The only downside was that Maya slept horribly last night, and I ended up bringing her into bed with me so that she would sleep. As expected, though, I ended up being the one without sleep. sigh. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the kiddos on Maya's first Thanksgiving!

Maya in her Thanksgiving onesie (with dried sweet potatoes on her face... guess I miss a spot or two!)

Nikos visiting with his Aunt Melissa

Nikos pushing Uncle Grant around on my mom's desk chair

Maya in her jammies this morning (at least SHE looks rested!)

Nikos in his jammies... someone needs a haircut!

No comments: