Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Spirit

Well, it's official: the countdown to Christmas has begun! The house is decorated inside and out, the stockings are hung, and there are even a few presents wrapped and under the tree already. So I figured I'd "dress up" the blog, too! I will change it back to the old look once the holidays are over. But for now, I am liking the Christmas theme! :)

Since I'm on a roll, I wanted to share these pictures of the kids I took last night. It was totally unplanned, or I would have had them wearing different clothes... But they were playing on the living room floor with the tree in the background, and I couldn't resist. I may have to do this again, only in their Christmas outfits!



And one more picture of the outside of the house. Gus wants to do some kind of lawn decoration (perhaps a reindeer or two?) but hasn't decided yet. And he needs to fix all the dead sections of the lights. Still, I think it looks pretty good! I am loving the new front door!

No comments: