Friday, June 19, 2009

A New Personal Best

Drumroll please... Maya slept from 9:30pm last night until 5am this morning! That is 7.5 hours of continuous sleep, people!! And even at 5am, she ate quickly and efficiently and went back to sleep. And she is still asleep as I type this (at almost 8am). I guess she was plum tuckered out from her tough day yesterday, but I'll take it! She is 7 weeks today, and she has officially slept through the night. AWESOME!

And in a random side note... When I went in to get Nikos up this morning, he wanted me to hand him all of his stuffed animals, one by one. That's nothing new. But when I tossed the first bear to him, he said "Oh, no! Bear, sit!" and proceeded to make the bear sit up (instead of flopping over). He then did that with every single animal, telling them to sit and arranging them around the edges of his bed. And once they were arranged to his satisfaction, he decided that he needed to jump on the bed (holding onto the headboard). It was ridiculously cute! :)

No comments: