Thursday, June 18, 2009

Afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's

I am currently sitting in my parents' living room, since we decided to come up for a visit today. My dad wanted to take Nikos in the pool, which was semi-successful. We were able to get him to wear his yellow floatie-vest-thing, which was a miracle! He sat at the edge and kicked for a bit, and then got into the baby pool. But then he fell forward, gulping a bit of water, and was pretty much done after that. Baby steps, right? We really need to get this kid some swim lessons... I know that our local YMCA offers a Saturday class, and it's pretty affordable, so... maybe this summer!

Miss Maya was also awake most of the day, which was unusual for her (not in a good way, either). I think she was constipated because, once she finally got a good poop out, she basically conked out. I fear for this evening, because she's napping so much later than she usually does. However, all the awake time did lend itself to some nice picture-taking! Here's Maya with Grandma. Check out those pretty eyes!

And finally, here's what's happening right now in the back yard... He took a short nap, but is still in a decent mood!

No comments: