Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Nikos and Maya are just about the luckiest kids in the world to have Gus as their daddy. He's been a hands-on dad since day one with both kids: getting up in the wee hours of the night to rock them back to sleep, changing poopy diapers, giving endless hugs, kisses, tickles-- you name it! He is an amazing dad, and I know he'd do anything for his babies (and their mommy). Nikos sums it up best in his artwork:

Of course, I have a pretty great dad, too! :) Happy Father's Day, Dad!! I found this picture on my computer from when Grant and I were little... We were probably about the same ages as Nikos and Maya are right now, which is so hard to imagine!

Finally, Happy Father's Day to Nick (Gus' dad). Clearly, you did a good job raising your son, or I wouldn't have married him! :) And no, I don't have old pictures of you... But I do have this one!

------------
Now, to be fair, I didn't get a chance to post on Mother's Day because we were too busy... But Gus and I both have amazing moms who we love very, very much! So I might just have to do a mommy post in the next few days... Stay tuned! :)

No comments: