Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Taking a Break

Well, I'm sitting here in my classroom, and I've decided to take a break after unpacking about a million boxes this morning. Okay, so there aren't quite a million of them, but there are 114 (I numbered them). Anyway, I am making good progress, but am exhausted! I'm hoping to finish all the unpacking today so that I can focus on decorating for the next few days. And then, I'll be able to spend part of next week doing my planning and prep for the first few weeks of school.

At any rate, how about some pictures? It's still a mess, but if you had seen it before, you'd be impressed! When I walked in, the desks and chairs were all stacked in the middle of the room, with giant stacks of boxes everywhere. So this is definitely getting better! (and yes, I just ate the bag of Fritos you can see on my desk... didn't mean to take a picture of that, oops!)


Finally, I want to impress you with my glue collection. Somehow, I have accumulated over 100 bottles (that yellow box is also full of small glue bottles). Note to self: don't buy more glue this year...

I miss my babies, and I want to go home. Today is the first day that Maya will be staying at daycare for the full day, and I am sad. :(

No comments: