Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hands

While I am on a blogging spree (three in one day-- oh my!), I thought I'd share a few pictures I took today. Over the past few days, Maya has seemed to discover that she can actually make her hands DO things! It takes her a while, but if you hold a toy within her reach, she will eventually grab it and bring it toward her mouth to give it a taste. It is so cute! She is particularly enamored by this little rattle that looks like a smiling flower in a pot. Check it out!


Anyway, the reason I've been blogging so much today is because my baby boy is gone. It's so different not having a toddler around! I find that I have a lot more free time, since Maya naps so much, but I really do miss him terribly. He is spending the weekend with Yia-yia and Pappou, and having a GREAT time, I'm sure. But his absence is definitely noticed around the house. And because I miss him so much, here is a recent picture from a family grocery-shopping trip last weekend (yes, we all went). He loves the car-cart! :)

No comments: