Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Girl

I posted these on my photography website last night, but I seriously can't stop looking at them! When I went to pick the kids up from daycare yesterday, Nikos was still asleep. Bonnie said she would walk him over when he woke up, so I took Maya and went home. On a total side note, can I just say how amazingly convenient it is to live next door to our daycare provider? We totally hit the jackpot!! Anyway... Since it was just the two of us, and since it had been a while since I took pictures of either kid, I thought we'd head out back for an impromptu photo shoot. Well, it turned out that Miss Maya was very cranky, for some reason. Hence the sad face. She was distracted by the flower I handed her... until she started eating it. Doh! Anyway, funny faces or not, I adore these pictures of my little girl. She has the most incredible eyes!!


No comments: