Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Photos of the Birthday Girl

She is one-- ONE!!! I still can't believe that my tiny little baby has already been with us for an entire year! Anyway, the weather was beautiful, and we did NOTHING today. After a whirlwind week of party preparation, it felt pretty darn good! We just hung out as a family, played outside, snuggled, ate our meals together, and all that fun stuff. It was a perfect day!

As soon as Nikos woke up from his afternoon nap he asked, "When can we go play outside again?" Well, that settled that! We played outside for a long time, and Gus even took the kids for a ride around the neighborhood in the wagon. I eventually brought out my camera, but Nikos was off with Gus, desperately hoping to see the ice cream truck. So I got some pictures of my sweet little one-year-old, playing in the Cozy Coupe (which she loves!):

No comments: