Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Great Day!

As our sweet baby girl's birthday draws to a close, and our house slowly returns to its pre-birthday-party condition, I have to admit: today was a pretty great day. At least in terms of our youngest family member, who was happy and can be and drunk on all the attention. She really was in fine form for much of the day, happy to play with other kids, thrilled to eat her cupcake, and giddy when it was time to open presents. She stayed up nearly two hours past her nap time, but you would have never known it! She eventually did take a great nap, though, and still went to bed on time. Success!

We celebrated our little girl's big day with a party at our house... 19 adults and 9 kiddos. Not a bad turnout! It was great to see everyone, and even Nikos (our shy guy) had a blast, after he warmed up to the crowd. Here are a few favorite pictures from the day!







Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of the decorations or of myself with my baby girl! However, my also-photo-obsessed friend did, so I'm hoping I'll have a few more pics to post in a few days! :)

No comments: