Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mommy and Maya Day


Just looking at this picture makes me want to go wake her up from her nap and play some more! But alas, that is probably not the best idea. :)

Anyway, today was Nikos' day at daycare, which gave me lots of quality time to spend with my girl. We ran errands and went shopping (I bought her the cutest Easter dress, and it was 50% off!). And after that, I took her to a park (not our usual one) and let her crawl around on the grass and explore. I attempted to take her picture, but the light was pretty harsh. The one above was taken in the shade on the bridge that goes over the little creek. She loved looking through the slats at the trickling water down below. Such fun!

At any rate, we had a good time. We were limited by feedings and nap schedules, but we made the most of it. Tomorrow, I think I will take Nikos to the zoo! I can't wait! :)

No comments: