Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy Day!

Well, our bathroom renovation is fully underway! We have the pros coming out to redo our tub and enclosure, but Gus is tackling the rest. So today, we went out and purchased the various "big" items that we would need. You know, the ones we both needed to come to a consensus on. And here's what we got!

The vanity (everything is an espresso color, but looks black here):

Mirrored medicine cabinet:

Shelving unit (for above toilet):

And the toilet (which, according to my husband, is a BIG DEAL. I don't get it, but that's okay)...


Our shower enclosure will look something like this, only much nicer and with sliding glass doors (plus, the color is just "off" in this computer-generated version):

The floor tiles we bought look like this:


And our wall color will be this ("Poolhouse" from Sherwin-Williams):

Hooray for making decisions!! Check back in just over a month, and we will have a new master bath! Yippee!!

In less exciting news... I seem to have pinkeye or some sort of nasty eye infection AND I broke my glasses. Awesome times two. I will be staying home from work tomorrow to get myself fixed. Not good, not good...

No comments: