Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home Sick

Well, our little guy, who was doing so well yesterday, had a rough night. He was coughing a lot, which woke him up constantly, and he was a royal mess this morning (runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, sneezing, and GRUMPY). Gus couldn't stay home because of important work obligations, so I was the chosen one. But I had a lot of work obligations, too, so this meant that I still had to go to school this morning and get everything squared away before Gus had to leave for work. But I got it done, and am now home with my boy.

He's been pretty cranky all morning, though he liked snuggling with me in my chair and looking at pictures of cars on the laptop. He eventually, however, pushed me out of the chair, and proceeded to crash. He's been asleep for about a half hour now... Poor little guy!

No comments: