Monday, January 11, 2010

A Teeny-Tiny Little Confession...

For those of you who don't know, I harbor this fantasy of one day being able to become a professional photographer (focusing mostly on kids and families). I have a long way to go, skill-wise and business-wise, but I have resolved to start working toward my goal more in 2010. And, as part of my resolution, I started another blog, focusing on my photographic journey.

But that's not the confession. The confession is that I actually went ahead and bought the domain name I would like for my eventual (maybe) business! It cost a whopping $11. But I knew the business name I wanted, and the domain was available, so I figured, "Why not??"

Anyway, you can follow my learning at my new photography blog, if you feel so inclined! :) I was a little embarrassed at first, but now I am starting to get excited. Dare to dream, right??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a teeny-tiny confused. This could be totally me, because I am not the best with computers, but when I clicked on your link, I got sent to a go-daddy page that had a lot of advertisements and links, but no pictures. Did I misunderstand? -angie

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's not right! Aack! Let me see if I messed it up, hmmm...

-Briar