Sunday, January 10, 2010

Last Day of Soccer

I haven't talked too much about soccer, I realize, probably because weekends are so busy and I forget about it by the time I am able to write! At any rate, it's been interesting. Nikos went from crying/clinging to me the entire first class to actually participating and having a ball today. It was nice to end on a high note! He's still no Pele, but that wasn't the point... he enjoyed himself, and that's what really matters!

Luckily, my parents were on hand to capture the moment. They had offered to come down for the day and watch the kids so Gus and I could go to lunch and a movie ("Avatar" in 3-D... I liked it!). They arrived during soccer class, so my dad was able to get these pictures. Hooray!






So sweet! He wouldn't wear his medal, but he did give Coach a hug and say thank you. That's my boy!

And, just because I love this one... here's a picture of him I took yesterday. My little thumb-sucking heartbreaker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..ribina_xmza