Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Cooperative Model

You may notice that there has been an abundance of Maya pictures on here lately, and no, that does not mean I don't love Nikos! What it means is that Nikos has ZERO patience for sitting and letting me take his picture these days-- he would much rather run and jump and climb and, well, basically do anything but sit still!

At the same time, I have been trying to take tons of pictures whenever I have free time and the lighting outside is good. I have been taking everything in manual mode on my camera, and am trying to get better at producing well-exposed, well-focused photos. Naturally, Maya ends up being the subject of most of these, since she will actually sit there! She loves touching the grass and looking all around when we are outside. Sometimes she crawls off, but she generally just likes to sit there and soak it all in. Anyway, here are a couple of cute ones I got today. I made only some minor changes to these to enhance contrast-- they actually looked really good straight off of the camera! I was proud of myself! :) And check out her tooth in the third one!


1 comment:

Alayna said...

Wow, those are great photos! And, what a gorgeous kiddo! Hope you had a great weekend.