Saturday, October 11, 2008

Uh-oh!

No, I don't have anything worrisome to post about... It's just that "uh-oh!" is what I've been hearing all. day. long. Nikos has a new word! He says it whenever he drops (or throws) something, and it is just the cutest thing ever! He'll sit in his highchair and start throwing things overboard, and each time he'll say "uh-oh!" clear as day. And he'll copy me if I say it, too. I can't even describe the level of cuteness, because it's impossible!

Another adorable new habit our little guy has picked up is holding the phone up to his ear. Give him any phone (house phone, cell phone) and he holds it up to his ear with an expectant look on his face. He doesn't always hold it the right way, and he often tries to do the same thing with the remote, but it is hilarious and fun to watch nonetheless!

Anyhow... Just wanted to post a short update! As soon as Nikos wakes up from his nap, we'll be heading out for a day at a local pumpkin patch/farm. They have live entertainment, a petting zoo, hayrides-- the works! So I'm sure I'll have a million pictures to share later. Until then...

No comments: