Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spinning

Nikos has been doing this for a while now (at least a month, probably longer), but I finally decided to capture it on video. Whenever the little guy is on his back, he starts to spin! I first noticed this when I put him on his playmat just outside of the bathroom so that I could take a shower. I showered for a minute or two, then peeked out from behind the curtain to check on him-- and he had already completed a 180-degree turn! A minute or two later, he had done the whole 360. And by the time I got out of the shower, he'd been spinning himself silly!

Anyway, here is a little video I made yesterday (I had fun in Windows MovieMaker-- one advantage of using the actual video camera is that I can edit things!). I sped things up so that the spinning was clearer-- the actual footage was about 5 minutes long, and this video is only about a minute and a half:


(Side note: Can you tell how much he loves that bear?? His name is Sugarbear, and Nikos tries to eat his face off whenever he gets close enough. :P )

No comments: