Friday, September 7, 2007

Whoa.

Check out my belly this afternoon (34 weeks, 3 days)

Now compare it to just two weeks ago, and tell me that I have not grown a ton. This belly is out of control!! I actually wasn't planning on taking a belly picture today (the regular plan is once every 4 weeks so I don't torture myself), but I thought that maybe I had dropped a little. Unfortunately, the picture didn't really answer my question, but I just couldn't believe how much bigger I'd gotten. Luckily, it's pretty much just in my belly. Still... Do you think I've dropped at all?? The weekly emails I get told me that the baby should begin to "engage in the pelvis" this week. I'm not sure if it's in my head or not, but I have begun to feel increasing pressure/discomfort in the pelvic area... I have also been getting up a lot more often at night now to use the restroom (3 or 4 times instead of just 1). Anyway, I don't know whether I've dropped at all or not, but I DO know that this baby will be here soon. AAACK!!!!!!!!! (starting to freak out a little here...)

No comments: