Monday, February 26, 2007

Rice, Rice Baby!

Haha!! Today my baby is this big:


Pretty impressive, considering it was smaller than a sesame seed just a week ago! I'm still feeling pretty good at the 6-week mark... I had a tiny scare at work today (I'll spare you the details), but I think everything is going to be fine. I have my first appointment on Wednesday, and I'll get to see the little grain of rice with my own eyes! I'm also going to get some bloodwork done tomorrow (and again on Thursday), just to make sure everything is okay. It is so easy to freak out about every little thing-- so I'm trying to relax. It's just hard when things are totally out of my control (and you all KNOW I'm a control freak!). sigh... Anyway, I'll post again on Wednesday, hopefully with pics of the little rice embryo. :)

2 comments:

Grant said...

Vanilla Ice would be ashamed to be associated with your blog. He'd go ninja on your behind.

Alayna said...

Wow, it's amazing how fast the embryo grows at this stage! My favorite week was when the baby was the size of a jumbo shrimp.

How did your appointment go?