Saturday, February 24, 2007

Freaky Things I Shouldn't Do...

Ok, I was having fun with some morphing software yesterday... this is what happens when I have an entire week off and nothing to do! Anyway, I started by morphing my kindergarten portrait with Gus', and this is what I got:




Well, that was kind of fun! So I thought... what about pictures of us as adults? I found one of our engagement pictures, and morphed our two heads into one... Here is the original picture:

And the result:


I think that face is totally freaky looking! Is it a feminine-looking man, or a manly woman? Creepy! All I can say is thank GOODNESS there is no such thing as blended inheritance... Gotta love genetics! yikes... :P

(Note to self: No more playing with morphing software! Too scary!)

2 comments:

Grant said...

If you morphed the picture of you in Kindergarten with your engagement picture, it would probably look like that chick from the Ring (you know, the one who crawls out of the TV).

Anonymous said...

OMG! that's crazy!