Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just Because

We've had a lot going on lately, but this morning was all about me and my boy! I am shocked that he will be four years old in just over a week, and I wanted to get some nice portraits of him that really captured his "four-ness." I'll share some of them on his actual birthday. But then it occurred to me that I never shared the picture I used on his invitation! This year's party is going to be very, very small, but our big boy insisted on a dinosaur theme. We looooooooove dinosaurs these days. LOVE them! Everything is about dinosaurs! He knows all their names, what they eat, etc. This kid practically breathes dinosaurs. So when I told him my plan for his birthday invitations, he was (shockingly) SUPER enthusiastic and cooperative! This picture cracks me up!

No comments: