Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One last birthday post...

So yesterday, my baby turned THREE! I still can't believe it! We had a fun afternoon at home, just playing with his new toys, playing the piano, snuggling on the couch, cooking dinner together, etc. It was a Very Nikos Birthday (=low-key). I made his favorite dinner (chili and corn muffins), and we decided to see if he would blow out his candles this time. And of course he did! He blew them out with one big puff, and later told me that it was "the best birthday EVER, Mommy!"

Anyway, since his birthday cake was already pretty demolished, we put his candles in a corn muffin. I just love this face!


And later, I got this picture of a very-sleepy Maya, minutes before bedtime. Much to my surprise, she has recently gotten really into her baby dolls! She is such a girly-girl, which throws me off (since I am NOT one). But she loves her babies, her purses, her shoes... you get the idea. This one is going to be trouble! But for now, she is just pure sweetness. How can you resist this face?

No comments: