Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Love These Kids!

I know it's not surprising, seeing as how I grew them and all, but wow... we are so lucky! There are certainly moments of difficulty, but they are nothing compared to the joy that these two little boogers bring to our lives. What's that? You want video proof? Ok, it's a deal!

First, a quick video of Nikos showing off his hidden talent: somersaults. I had no idea he could do this, until he announced, "Hey Mommy, watch me do a somersault!" Next thing I knew, he was doing one... then another... then about 200 more. My little tumbler!

Then the two kiddos were playing together (as they usually do), and I caught this little snippet. They really do adore each other, but I don't usually get it on camera! In case you have trouble hearing him, Nikos declares that Maya is a good friend, and that she plays toys with him. He also says they have a lot of fun together. And you know what? It's true, and the feeling is absolutely mutual. I love them so much!!

No comments: