Monday, July 14, 2008

Mmm... Tofu...

We've been experimenting with finger foods around here lately, and we've found another hit: tofu! It doesn't have a ton of flavor by itself, but Nikos seems to like the texture. Hooray for trying new things! Here is photographic proof that he ate tofu (ignore the green beans all over the place):

He even washed it down with some water from his straw cup (which, by the way, he loves... he totally prefers the straw to his old sippy cup):

Also... a video from this morning of our little guy eating Cheerios. He is obsessed with them! I wonder what's in them (baby crack??):


And finally, on a completely (and I mean COMPLETELY) unrelated note... I went to Melissa's bachelorette party this weekend. I cannot believe that my little brother is getting married on Saturday-- aaack!!! But I must say that I am very proud of my future sister-in-law for riding the mechanical bull. She stayed on longer than anyone else we saw all evening-- and the guy at the controls was trying everything he could to throw her off! hehe!! :)

No comments: