Saturday, March 12, 2011

Portraits

I still feel like I have been run over by a bus, thanks to whatever virus is currently attacking me. However, I did my best to pull it together and be a good mommy this afternoon. I took the kids outside for over an hour to play and run around and just soak up the glorious weather. Might as well, since this will probably be the last time they wear t-shirts in March for many years to come! Anyway, I brought my camera outside, as I always do, and managed to snag a few portraits of my very very busy children. So, here they are!




In other news, I also learned that my friend Ikuyo is safe and sound in Yokohama, along with all her family and friends. She was at work when the earthquake occurred, and didn't make it home until dawn today, but she made it home nonetheless (by taking trains and walking, when needed). She even said that the trash truck came by this morning on its regularly-scheduled route! Such a relief to hear!

No comments: