Sunday, March 13, 2011

Holy Hair, Batman!

I was taking random pics of the kids this morning, and was struck by just how much hair my baby girl has. It's like it all appeared overnight, I swear! I think it was much more noticeable since she normally has it away from her face, but I looked at the picture and it hit me like a ton of bricks: she looks like a toddler. I can't believe she is almost two years old! And I wonder how much hair she will have when she's three?? I imagine we might actually have to trim it before then, haha!

Anyway, today was another great day, despite the whole losing-an-hour thing. The kids were thrown off a little by the time change, but still went to bed at their regular times. It probably helped that we went to the park for an hour this afternoon, where they played hard. Nikos did announce, however, that it wasn't time for bed because "the sun isn't even sleeping yet!" Smart kid! Still, we convinced hin. I just hope I can convince myself to get to bed early, too, or tomorrow morning is going to be a rough one!

No comments: