Thursday, February 17, 2011

In Bloom

Ok, so there is ONE thing (aside from the obvious family/friends thing) that I will miss when we eventually move... I absolutely love the trees in our yard, and how gorgeous they get in the spring! It is one of my favorite times of the year! I think it's partly because they are so pretty, but also because it's the signal to me that winter is over and that summer isn't too far down the line. And while there is still snow on the ground all over Massachusetts, I am going to take pleasure in our beautiful blue skies and springtime-y yard!



Top photo: Fruitless plum tree
Middle photo: Peach tree and and yellow rose bush (one of our 8 rosebushes)
Bottom photo: Apricot tree

1 comment:

Alayna said...

Gorgeous photos! I bet the move will be an adjustment, but an adventure, too, in a good way! Glad you're enjoying the season right now. Wish it looked like that up here!