Saturday, December 7, 2013

Santa!!!

Such a great day!!! Gus' cousin, Alex, has been in Boston for the past few days, visiting a friend. She wanted to come out and see us while she was here, so she did! I have actually never met her in all these years, though I felt like I had. I mean, I met her dad and her brother... She was the missing piece! Anyway, we had a great time with her, and dragged her along with us to the town's Festival of Trees. Where (brace yourself!!!!!) MAYA ACTUALLY SAT WITH SANTA!!! SEE???????
I was shocked! Niko still wasn't interested, but he also didn't run screaming from the the room. Miracles do happen!

We went home for a quick dinner, then rushed back out to see the lighting of the town's Christmas tree. It was a good thing it was quick, because it was cold and we were standing in the snow! But it is now officially lit. Hooray!
Then we went back home, hung out, ate gingerbread cake and said our goodbyes. It was a good night!

No comments: