Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 8th of July!

So, I just realized that I sort of forgot to blog about our 4th of July. Oops! Better late than never, right?

We spent the evening of the 3rd hanging out at the town common with thousands and thousands of other people. Our town has a population of about 8,000, but people drive in from all over the place for our 4th of July celebration. It was packed, but fun!
The next day, we went to the parade. It was insanely hot and humid-- we were dying! But it was a good parade, as always!
I, personally, liked this "fire" truck the best... it's a beer truck, haha!
As soon as the parade was over, we zipped home, got changed, and drove straight over to Caryn's house for a swim. Did I mention how hot it was? It was around 90 degrees, but the humidity was killer!
And that was our day! We had pizza for dinner and ate it outside, because it was way too hot to cook anything. I'm sort of hoping this heat wave ends soon!

No comments: