Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Introducing Riley!!

So, I haven't really posted about it, mostly because my brother and Melissa didn't say too much about it, but Melissa found out she was pregnant last summer when they were all visiting us here in Massachusetts! Yes, that's right... I went to the store with her to buy a pregnancy test. And then to another store, the next day, to make Grant buy a digital one. haha!! Anyway... that little bean turned out to be our new NIECE, Riley Pilar! She was born yesterday, right in the middle of t-ball practice for us (so sometime around 3:30pm in California-- I don't know the exact time). She weighed in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and is completely adorable! Everyone is doing well, and Colton got to go meet his little sister at the hospital last night.

Anyway, here are a few pictures that my dad sent last night (sorry they are small-- I stole them from his Shutterfly album!)... I need to figure out when I can fly back and meet this little lady!
And, just for fun, here's the link back to when Colton was born in 2010. I think they look alike in some ways, and different in others... but only time will truly tell!

No comments: