Saturday, October 13, 2012

We're Still Here!

It's sort of a Catch-22. The more "free" time I have to sit down and blog, the less I seem to have to write about. But when life is busy and I get behind on blogging... I have trouble remembering everything that we did! And so I sit here, thinking, "Hmm... what DID we do this week?" I mean, clearly, it was a lot. I really need to write this stuff down every day!

Anyway... Monday, we were in Vermont. Tuesday was preschool. Wednesday was dance class and a play date. Thursday was preschool, during which time I had a photo shoot and had to take care of some banking business. Then we jumped in piles of leaves, which was a HUGE hit (they are already begging to do it again). Yesterday, we had lunch with Gus at work, ran some errands, and spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and getting ready for a little party I hosted this afternoon (which was also sort of a playdate, since a few of my friends brought their kids). And now, I just finished editing two photo sessions and emailing the galleries to my respective clients. Time to breathe again!!!!

So yes. We are still here, just busy. But doing well! Here are pictures of the kids jumping in leaves. I really need to find a better spot for this (I have a vision...). But they like it just fine, and that's what really matters!
I think that we will carve a pumpkin tomorrow. Then, at some point, I need to figure out a few things. I'm setting up a booth at the local elementary school's Fall Festival, and need to get the setup details squared away. And I'm donating a session to a silent auction, which I need to set up a display for. And I'm doing Halloween costume portraits at a party next weekend for the club I joined. And... And... And... Yes. Busy time of year, haha!

No comments: