Friday, October 5, 2012

Photo Overload

I don't even know how I am going to limit the number of pictures in this post, I really don't. I have taken SO MANY pictures over the past few days. A bunch of portraits (inside and out) of the kids on Wednesday. Then, after preschool on Thursday, I dragged them out to the Rail Trail for an impromptu (and very brief) photo shoot with all the pretty fall colors. It started to rain after about 5 minutes, though, so we dashed back to the car and I vowed to return!

This morning, we picked apples (so, of course, I took more pictures). And after lunch, the kids were in a good mood and the weather was amazing, so we zipped over to the Rail Trail again. The lake right by the parking are is looking pretty spectacular!! We collected some pretty leaves, and ironed them between wax paper when we got home. At any rate, I'll let you figure out which photo was from which day (hint: they're in chronological order, haha!). But I am going to make them smaller, so that people don't have to scroll down for an hour to see them all. In fact, I'd just click on the first one and view them in the Blogger picture viewer, where they will be much bigger. Some of these will be going in frames, for sure!

\

No comments: