Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Once again, I find myself behind on blogging. I mean, DUDE, we had a HURRICANE on Monday... that probably merits a post. But long story short, we are all just fine. The wind and rain were pretty intense, and we lost power for about 4 hours in the evening, but we had no damage and the generator worked perfectly. That's about as good as could be expected, so we are very thankful!

Anyway, today is Halloween! Because of the hurricane, our town postponed trick-or-treating to this Friday. But the neighboring town, where my friend Caryn lives, had their trick-or-treating tonight. Do you see where this is going? Stay tuned for more pictures from Friday's second round of candy-grubbing, haha!

Really, though, they had SO much fun this year. We went with Caryn's family, and the four kiddos were quite a little team. The adults pretty much stood back and watched them do their thing-- such a far cry from previous years, when the kids were too shy to say anything. They are REALLY excited to get a second chance on Friday, and we will be going with a bigger group, too. I love it!

And now, pictures. Because I really need to go to bed!

No comments: