Friday, August 24, 2012

Pirouette!

I don't even know that I spelled that correctly, haha! Anyway, it's been a slow week, blog-wise. Lots of grocery shopping and exciting things like that. Oh, and I caught the cold that my brother so generously shared (Thanks, Grant!). So it hasn't been the most exciting time, especially since I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Yay...

At any rate... We DID go to the dance studio yesterday, so Maya could meet her teacher and see where her lessons will be taking place! They were having an open house, and it was good to get some questions answered and develop a clearer mental image of how this all works. And, it was REALLY good that I convinced Caryn to go, too, since it turned out that her daughter was not on the class list! And yet, they had charged her credit card! It ended up being fine, since there were still a few spots to fill, but Caryn was SO mad. Her inner New Yorker was about to break free! I'm just glad it worked out, and that Paige and Maya will be in the same class. And the teacher was really sweet. She's going to love it!

As soon as we got home, our tiny dancer insisted that she needed to get all dressed up and "practice ballet." I snapped this photo while talking on the phone with my mom. Seriously, could she be any cuter?? She loves to dance, and I think that this class is going to be so great for her. I can't wait!

No comments: