Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cuties

Today was a busy day! My parents came down so that my dad could help Gus install our new front door. It took a good chunk of the day, but it looks great! It's not 100% finished yet (Gus needs to install the molding around it tomorrow), but I will post pictures of that later. While the guys were hard at work, my mom and I took care of the kiddos. Nikos decided that he wanted to play in the water, which was hilarious... He dragged out his inflatable duck tub, grabbed the hose, and asked for water. Not only did he fill the tub (and then play in it for a long time), but he also watered our orange and lemon trees. What a great little helper! Earlier in the morning, he had tried to be helpful by bringing me some of Maya's clean diapers-- and then promptly putting them in the diaper pail. Doh!

After my parents left, Gus went out in the front yard to dig a giant hole and plant our new fruitless plum tree (prunus vesuvius). It looks awesome!! In the meantime, I hung out with both kiddos (although Maya was asleep most of the time). Anyway, here are some pictures from the day. I love the second one because of Nikos' eyes. I swear, he has the biggest puppy-dog eyes in the universe! Such a little heartbreaker!


No comments: