Friday, May 16, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!

We've made big, BIG progress in the P. household lately... See if you can guess what's been happening around here!

     A. Nikos has started to really like eating solid foods
     B. Nikos has been eating two relatively large meals per day
     C. Nikos has been sleeping through the night
     D. All of the above


If you guessed D: All of the above, then you're RIGHT! :) It has been amazing, absolutely AMAZING to watch him change this week. His entire attitude about solids suddenly improved, and the kid can't get enough! He grunts and whines if I don't shovel the food in fast enough! As a result, he's eating much more AND sleeping through the night (7:30pm-6:00am). I can't believe how suddenly things changed. And while I am thrilled that he is sleeping through the night, I am also sort of sad about missing out on our late-night nursing sessions. As much as it stinks to have my sleep interrupted every night, I have grown completely used to it-- and I like seeing my little guy looking up at me with those big brown puppy-dog eyes! And who knows-- this may just be temporary, and he may not continue the trend. But for now, I am going to catch up on some sleep. Hooray!! :)

No comments: